Benefits of Regular Pilates Practice
* Improved core stability promoting stronger back muscles and a healthier spine.
* Improved core strength leading to a leaner toned body.
* Improved Posture
* Improved Co-ordination and balance
* A more flexible body with a wider range of movement
* Reduced stress and tension
* Helps re-balance muscles, especially
if you work in a certain position all day with an over flexed spine ( from looking down at a computer all day ) and rounded shoulders, pilates helps re-align our entire body.
* Pilates can also be particularly beneficial for those overcoming hip, knee, shoulder or back problems and is often recommended by health professionals as prevention method from further injury or problems.