top of page
Benefits of Regular Pilates Practice
* Improved core stability promoting stronger back muscles and a healthier spine.
* Improved core strength leading to a leaner toned body.
* Improved Posture
* Improved Co-ordination and balance
* A more flexible body with a wider range of movement
* Reduced stress and tension
* Helps re-balance muscles, especially
if you work in a certain position all day with an over flexed spine ( from looking down at a computer all day ) and rounded shoulders, pilates helps re-align our entire body.
* Pilates can also be particularly beneficial for those overcoming hip, knee, shoulder or back problems and is often recommended by health professionals as prevention method from further injury or problems.
"Contrology (Pilates) develops the body uniformly, corrects wrong postures, restores physical vitality, invigorates the mind and elevates the spirit."
"Physical fitness can neither be achieved by visual thinking nor outright purchase."
bottom of page